Newbie Prop Collections? All members new & established welcome to post!!

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
To all you newbies! Welcome. Since us established RPF'rs have shared our pics along the years, I would love to see your collection pics. So post 'em up!!!

Also if you've been a lurker, or just haven't posted your collection pics here, go ahead as well.

Brad

Last edited:
Re: Newbie Prop Collections?

No Pic's at this time but I have a Sgt.Fang Fett Bucket, a Wooden Capt. America Shield I was working on as a new project (havent had the time to work on it [Looking for new employment]).

Give me a day or two and Ill post some pics of my mediocre collection.

-John

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Snowshoe, what part of the Mountain State you from? I grew up there and now live on the MD/WV border.

John

I still concider myself a newbie even though its nearly 2 years but that aside, yeah....lets see your collections. I love noseying at other members collections and also how they display them.....like to look for ideas to steal!!:love:lol

Paul

I have received a few PM's from new members here. It seems that it takes some time before you can post on a thread. So here is my collection to start us off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSRgHcFYxs

Dsc01155.jpg

Dsc01156.jpg

Dsc01154.jpg

Dsc01149.jpg

Dsc01150.jpg

Last edited:

jedifyfe, you're hijacking your own thread and are going to scare the noobs away with your awesome collection :lol:lol

Re: Newbie Prop Collections? And Old timers NOW!!!!

jedifyfe, you're hijacking your own thread and are going to scare the noobs away with your awesome collection :lol:lol

I was just trying to help!! :angel

Believe me it has taken me a bit of time and effort to get the items I currently have but my collection is no where near some others here. For instance I don't have and full size 1:1 busts, mannequins or SS Models.

Let's open this up to all members then...

Brad

Very nice Back to the Future collection. I don’t have any BTTF stuff but after seeing how good it looks altogether, I might start working on getting some stuff.

I was just trying to help!! :angel

Believe me it has taken me a bit of time and effort to get the items I currently have but my collection is no where near some others here. For instance I don't have and full size 1:1 busts, mannequins or SS Models.

haha... I totally understand. I still consider myself a newbie (only been collecting for about 5 years) and don't have anywhere near as much stuff as the majority of members here.

haha... I totally understand. I still consider myself a newbie (only been collecting for about 5 years) and don't have anywhere near as much stuff as the majority of members here.

It's not the amount of items in your collection, it's how you present them. I have seen collections with only 10-15 items and they look clean and presented very well.

One the other hand I have also seen collections with 1000's of items and it looked messy and disorganized.

I love getting new ideas for my collection, so PLEASE post any and all pics!!!!

Nice collection, but I'm really Digging the bald headed Uncle Brad!

Last edited:

It's not the amount of items in your collection, it's how you present them. I have seen collections with only 10-15 items and they look clean and presented very well.

One the other hand I have also seen collections with 1000's of items and it looked messy and disorganized.

I love getting new ideas for my collection, so PLEASE post any and all pics!!!!

I agree with everything you said there Brad. I not only concider a well presented collection pleasing to the eye but part of the fun is getting it that way aswell.....I think it a great thing watching your collection change over the years and knowing there is always room for a little tweak here and a little tweak there as time goes on!!:)

.....and seeing other collections can easily spark an idea for your own displays so yeah, lets see those collections!!:love:cool

hmmmm....

with 3 kids under 4 - I have nothing that I value on dsplay :D

I love lids
I've got lots of mini-projects on the go, which I would like to share:

not huge, but growing :D

Last edited:

I'm coming over!

Great stuff Brad - I think I see some new things in there too...

I have received a few PM's from new members here. It seems that it takes some time before you can post on a thread. So here is my collection to start us off...

IMG_6347edited2.jpg

IMG_6354dited.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back