Tin Man

ZedR

Anyone ever tackled the "Tin Man" costume from the SciFi series Tin Man? Or have suggestions on where to source this stuff?

I'm not sure if this is of any help. You might want to PM Zeppo he was lucky enough to get one of the Longcoats used in the show. He might have some info on the Tinman outfit, or point you in the right direction. Just a thought.

Malc.

You're probably looking for close-enoughs, but if you need any custom work done, let me know as I've already had some inquiries into this costume...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I actually don't really know too much about the Tin Man costume.

Really, the only thing I can give any insight on is the long coats :)

Magnoli, Ive sent you an email.

Now, Does anyone have any info on the sam brown looking belt/holster set, and the gun used? Does anyone know of any metal "Central City" badges floating around?

Thanks,
Zed

Hi there, new to this forum...I know the wardrobe woman who had all the costumes from tinman..I was one of the long coats..i got my costume, still had my name tag, and my GF got the queens riding coat.
anyways, she was selling the costumes, i just dont know for how much , but she may STILL have them. I can track her down if you want.

Hi there, new to this forum...I know the wardrobe woman who had all the costumes from tinman..I was one of the long coats..i got my costume, still had my name tag, and my GF got the queens riding coat.
anyways, she was selling the costumes, i just dont know for how much , but she may STILL have them. I can track her down if you want.

PM Sent!

OMG! She is sooo Lucky! Tell her I hate her! But in the good way Hehe LOL

Az's Riding Outfit is my favourite! (Close second being her Gold Corset *wants!*)

Jack

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back