My Newly built proton pack!!!!

American Dragon

Well, good news and bad news. The good news, I did get my hyperdyne integrated kit and I was able to install the lights and had it working up until I disconnected the power so I can connect the frame. When I went back to connect the power, I must have crossed wires somehow and had to send the board and amplifier back to hyperdyne to have them repaired. So it may be another week or so till I can get some video footage of this pack in action. But I was able to get some pretty good photos. Anywho, here ya'll go. :D

The Hyperdyne Kit
lights016.jpg

lights001.jpg

lights003.jpg

The Power Cell Lights
lights019.jpg

The Gun
lights004.jpg

lights007.jpg

(Note where I installed the vibrating motor)

lights017.jpg

lights009.jpg

The Pack Lights
lights010.jpg

The Pack with Frame

lights013.jpg

lights012.jpg

Last edited:
Pink power cell lights? I thought I'd go a little "extreme" on my pack and can honestly say that theres only one in the world like it. As I have stated in the past, I personally am tired of building "screen accurate" packs so I am adding my own flair to them. This is only the beginning. Just wait till you see what I have in store for my uniform.

Nice man!! I always love seeing Proton Packs!! I was about half way thru to getting one finished then had to sale it all.:cry

~Bobby

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back