BLADE RUNNER Whiskey Glass: The Bottomless Cibi

I definitely use mine. But I'm a wimp; obviously. :$

norm-4c6df9f0a7d34-Blade+Runner+%281982%29.jpeg

I can tell you more about authentic whiskey/bourbon/scotch than I can about props...

Looks great! SA all the way!

LOL!!!

Thanks!

By the way, the Faxfoods folks made three fake plates of fancy food for Beverly Hlls Chihuahua for the dog to I guess choose from. The scene got cut. Maybe on the DVD extras. LOL

Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but is there a way to get this glass? Thinking about going to CC next year as a Drunk Deckard. With a gun. Good combo.

Yeah, you wouldnt want to drop it, around 80 bucks. Might be worth finding a cheapy close enough square glass somewhere for costuming.

Hi - New member here...just thought I would share my glass collection

BladeRunnerGlasses.jpg

BladeRunnerGlasses4.jpg

My wife's aunt was nice enough to give these to me as a gift. She had worked in a crystal shop years ago and had purchased these. When I told her they were used in Blade Runner (my favorite movie) she decided to give them to me as a gift. I use them all the time. That is a 32 year old single malt in the glass...only way to enjoy such a beverage.

wow I had no idea these came in different sizes. I will need to check my crystal shops around here and see if I can get lucky.

It looks really good, I think that the permanent fake whiskey is probably a good choice. Although it may be weird to have to remember to dust and clean your whiskey.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back