My Walley World Marty Moose Cap Prop

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently was on a mission to create my ultimate National Lampoons Vacation Marty Moose cap.I'm happy with the finished cap but still needs a few minor improvements.I used hard cardstock paper to cut out the antler pattern and used some camel colored wool fabric for the antlers.The antlers are not EXACT but i will get them perfect on my next cap.The antlers were the hardest part to attach to the cap.I made the pom pom with white yarn and got some wally world patches made up.I hot glued all the parts on to the wool cap I plan on doing another cap to fix the little mistakes i ran into in the process but overall this will do.Below are a few pics of the cap,enjoy

vlcsnap2170623dy7.png

img3362cx9.jpg

img3351xj3.jpg

img3354xz6.jpg

img3352fq2.jpg

img3359nr0.jpg

SWEET!!! I so want one of those! are details or a tutorial availble?

I think it looks GREAT! I wonder how they got the antlers to stick out and stay up with such a small area of attachment.

SWEET!!! I so want one of those! are details or a tutorial availble?

I think it looks GREAT! I wonder how they got the antlers to stick out and stay up with such a small area of attachment.

I wonder myself how they got the antlers on the cap with such a small attachment.I really had to mess with the antlers to get them to stay up,but i got it.No tutorial on this i just really improvised it the whole way through basically just alot of cutting and pasting :cool

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back