Uncle Owen Smoldering corpse - Where???

joeranger

Sr Member
I made up the Uncle Owen Aunt Beru Smoldering corpse toy as a gag gift for my brother but he gave it away. I want to recreate it for an office gift exchange. Anyone remember the link?
There was also "The Force"
In a post about the "Worst star wars toys"

HA! I was the one who did the "Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru (charred) figure in the second link in the second post - man those sold like hotcakes! :lol

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that homestead toy at Toys R Us, I was hoping the charred remains would be in there somewhere. I can understand why they arent, but still, come on. The set is incomplete. Play value is diminished. Kids need to learn about life and death somewhere..... :lol

Yeah I saw that homestead toy at Toys R Us, I was hoping the charred remains would be in there somewhere. I can understand why they arent, but still, come on. The set is incomplete. Play value is diminished. Kids need to learn about life and death somewhere..... :lol

Where's the fun in including the charred remains ? they should include regular figures and a box of matches. :)

Here's yet another one:

uncleowenauntberu7w7iw.jpg

WTF did the stormtroopers do to them exactly?
Or was it Stormtroopers?

Did Obi Wan have something to do with it?

He certainly needed Luke to no longer want to stay.

CSI Tatooine is required. I have questions.

WTF did the stormtroopers do to them exactly?
Or was it Stormtroopers?

Did Obi Wan have something to do with it?

He certainly needed Luke to no longer want to stay.

CSI Tatooine is required. I have questions.

Beru threatened to blow everyone up with a thermal detonator, which ultimately killed her and Owen. Domestics. :unsure

See Troops.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back