Matt Munson should change his name to Santa Claus

Larry Young

Master Member
Sure, I could have sent him a PM, but there's no reason not to give Matt a public shout-out: I picked up his Cyclops suit as a gift for Christmas, but I couldn't help trying it on...

n657498086_1197099_905.jpg

Thanks, Matt! You're going to make a lot of people happy in my house. :)

Thanks for the kind words dude, and as previously stated, I'm glad you could make a good home for that suit. Enjoy!

Visor looks great, by the way. Where did you get it??

In order for the name change - Matt would have to send me something too, and remember Santa doesn't charge. ; )

Thanks for the kind words dude, and as previously stated, I'm glad you could make a good home for that suit. Enjoy!

Visor looks great, by the way. Where did you get it??

It's the Windlass Studios one an RPFer pointed out on-sale at Entertainment Earth. Close enough for horseshoes. :)

Wow! Matt GAVE this to you or did you BUY it from him? If you bought it, Matt is no different than half the RPF. How does that qualify him to be Santa Claus?

Wow! Matt GAVE this to you or did you BUY it from him? If you bought it, Matt is no different than half the RPF. How does that qualify him to be Santa Claus?

Nopers, it was not a gift. However, it is going to be GIVEN as a gift by larry, and our transaction took place right around xmas time.

And please, I'm SO much different than half the RPF :lol

Oh. :confused
Then LARRY is Santa, not you. You simply sold him something.
I don't understand the title of this thread.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back