Does Anyone Remember Who Made These Claws?

Rupert_Angier

Sr Member
Does Anyone Remember Who Made These Wolverine Claws?

Hi all,

about seven years ago, I purchased a set of resin Wolverine Claws from a guy whose name I cannot remember. His claws came with a base that were sculpted to look like fists. You could take the claws off the handles, and mount them on the base for a display.

Here's a pic of them:

CLAWS1.jpg

Does anyone know who made these?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Rupert_Angier I'd like to know more about 'em too bub. Do you still currently have the sculpture you posted above? The photo isn't available any longer... I assume because this old thread is goin' on six years now! :lol. I appreciate bein' able to resurrect this one! :cool To get some answers for Wolverine Claws that where crafted by someone we don't know. Please consider to update the title by addin' the name Wolverine if possible. I believe the Wolverine claws I posted are also produced by the same craftsman. If you still have your fists...could upload some shots of it? :lol I though I was the only one who was lucky enough to find one. I've never EVER found another one available or documented. More details would be awesome to find out about 'em because I don't know a thing! The name HOLLYWOOD PROPS is clueless to me. I'd like to give the guy a call about these Wolverine Fists Claws Statue!

\I/snikt\I/

TheWolverine: No, I don't have the claws, or base anymore. The base, when received, was cracked. I didn't mind it at all, since it really didn't affect the price, and all I really wanted was the claws. The claws I ended up selling to fund a pair of Action Actors aluminum claws.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back