Domestic custom fabric weavers???

Darth Mule

Sr Member
Anyone know any within the US? Someone that can do suit fabrics. I know one overseas, but with exchange rates and all... I've been googling like mad to no avail, and my mentor (a broadway costume designer) doesn't even know anyone.

Anyone know any within the US? Someone that can do suit fabrics. I know one overseas, but with exchange rates and all... I've been googling like mad to no avail, and my mentor (a broadway costume designer) doesn't even know anyone.

DM! I too am trying to find someone as well. My next step is to head down to the downtown Los Angeles garment district here in Cali to see if anyone has contacts.

Do you have a garment district in VA that might be helpful? Just a thought.

DM! I too am trying to find someone as well. My next step is to head down to the downtown Los Angeles garment district here in Cali to see if anyone has contacts.

Do you have a garment district in VA that might be helpful? Just a thought.

I'm close enough to NYC Garment District, and have many contacts there. Unfortunately, most of these are just vendors and not weavers. Though very good at finding things.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back