Tony's License Plate

Polsnulspace

Sr Member
Hi guys....anyone know where I could get my hands on one of these chaps.........

072807ironmancar2qw3.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Paul.:)

*****......100 bucks a pop?? :confused Now I'm not shy in paying for something cool.....I just didnt expect that!! My concern is getting it as screen accurate as possible and for it to include the chrome surround. If I could get that for 100 bucks....Id be a happy bunny!!:cool

*****......100 bucks a pop?? :confused
I know, I was thinking a Blues Brothers 28, or something from the Dukes of Hazzard for my partner. I don't like him that damn much though.

However, I was thinking about those place frames with:
Top Line: "PARKING CHECKERS"
Bottom Line: "SUCK DONKEY SPUNK".

Anyone have a better slam on those biatchez?

One of those fkrs gave me an expired tag ticket. Where they get the authority to enforce registration laws, no one has yet to answer...but if they would have checked the registration with the state, they would have found that my vehicle is indeed registered...state just didn't get around to sending me my sticker. Reason for story: Cops just can't "fix" parking tickets and even we get them from those SOB's.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back