Any DARK SHADOWS props out there?

You made me remember the old Dark Shadows board game. Actually, I can't remember the game, just the pair of Vampire fangs you got WITH the game.

I used to love that show.

Alan

Looking to see what people have. Is there a screen size portrait of Barnabis?

I've been pestering Phil from All Artistries to make a full size portait for about 18 years now... :lol He can definately do it, but he won't start unless he thinks he'll sell a bunch.

-Sarge

Afterthought-

What's the cheapest anyone's found the cane for? Anyone know how to reach the original maker in Germany?

-Sarge

ive got a 1:1 scale Barnabas painting (well, a print on canvas... but unless you know, you really cant tell.)
i dont have a pic on this computer...but if you'd like to see it, i can post up a pic tomorrow.
LOVE dark shadows!

ive got a 1:1 scale Barnabas painting (well, a print on canvas... but unless you know, you really cant tell.)
i dont have a pic on this computer...but if you'd like to see it, i can post up a pic tomorrow.
LOVE dark shadows!

COOL! What are the measurements? More importantly, where'd you find it?

-Sarge

I'd love to get a full size screen portrait of Barnabas. One of my closest friends has just re-discovered the show and has become a fanatic about it and with Christmas just right around the corner and all. Anyone know if the commercial ring out there is screen accurate?

I'd love to see pics of the cane and portrait!!!

Hey UFO,

Did you find your pics?

Here's the cane on ebay...

background3kv8.jpg

Search for DARK SHADOWS WOLF HEAD CANE TV MOVIE PROP

Last edited:
here you go:
barnabas.jpg

barnabas2.jpg

it took me FOREVER to find a frame that even closely matched the original... its not perfect, but its one of my favorite pieces!

as for the commercially available ring, its more accurate than the screen used one...lol.
the original was a ring they got out of a candy machine and painted the bright stone with black paint.

I might get stoned for this, but I've always wanted a copy of the portrait of Barnabas from the Ben Cross version in 1991 - it's the version of Dark Shadows I'm more familiar with. I have the cane, but would also love the Ben Cross ring (was a little more elaborate than Jonathan Frid's) and Josette's Music Box from the 1991 version as well.

Can't want to see Johnny Depp step into Barnabas' shoes on the big screen.

definatly not going to get stoned.... loved the DS revival series...
as for the painting, thanks for the compliments... most people who see it dont get why i have it. :lol
i dont think they're available anymore. i got this years and years ago, and the guy i got it from said he was only doing a few copies.
i would offer to do a run from it... but i'm afraid that would be the same thing as recasting.

What props are out there?

Someone on ebay is offering the painting on canvas. Just query DARK SHADOWS BARNABAS PORTRAIT 18x24 PRINT ON CANVAS.

You can get Josette's Music Box on ebay. They seem to run about $80.

I hope this helps.

musicboxao8.jpg

What props are out there?

Someone on ebay is offering the painting on canvas. Just query DARK SHADOWS BARNABAS PORTRAIT 18x24 PRINT ON CANVAS.

You can get Josette's Music Box on ebay. They seem to run about $80.

I hope this helps.

musicboxao8.jpg

Thanks - I spotted these the other day and I'm thinking about getting one for his girlfriend (who is also a fan). I really want to hunt down a screen accurate painting for him.... still looking....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back