Post your batman suits

Here is a pic of part my bat crew for this last SDCC. My returns, the begins and the returns style robin chest pieces were all made out of foamies.

3764232907_8599a3c4e3_b.jpg

great costumes...

love the one to the right the most though...

very nice wprk!

^^

12537_202925748367_727368367_4014911_4512659_n.jpg

Not me in the bat suit,
I'm the Deadpool. ;D
but that's my sisters Cassandra Cain costume.
We chilled at Central Canada Comic con.
(pic taken by one of the artists at the con, Ian Sokoliwski)

I know it's not batman, but it's the same realm right? :p
Nor is it done: But thought you guys would like it:
acf7c5dc-1.jpg

21c2d587.jpg

Here's a few of my Bat suits with my first from 2008 through the most recent Begins which I'm still improving upon :love

'89 style Halloween photo shoot 2008
kreatorbatevent03.jpg

Upgraded '89 for local parade and charity appearances
kreator89suit03.jpg

My Arkham Asylum Inspired attempt created for the midnight debut of the game:
kreatorbataahybrid05.jpg

Begins - Halloween photo shoot 2009
103009_002.jpg

Wow, kick ass! I made a TDK suit for the movie premiere near me. All out of foam, so it's a little lighter then the latex suits, but still heavier then the spandex. BTW - that's my better looking friend wearing it. :lol
IMG_8106.jpg

has anyone ever tried to design your own suit, something that has yet to be seen in the comics/ movies (i.e. no spandex or body armor)

has anyone ever tried to design your own suit, something that has yet to be seen in the comics/ movies (i.e. no spandex or body armor)

I'm working on a Robin re-design right now USING my previously posted bodysuit as a base.

Really: It should come out looking like a Nolan Batman 'robin' if I ever complete it.
I found some upholstery fabric that looks along the same vein as the TDK undersuit, and I've been using leather drawing inspiration from other comic movies that have come out recently... Mostly, it's inspired by some more of the industrial athletic materials that have become available recently.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back