Post your batman suits

790cd1d9f7ccac8ec077a8781ad3e2fd.jpg

abe390487e2e8c2527cbf45e123da452.jpg

4e27ac9d8341e195e00968d1e2cfa8c3.jpg

This is the latest version of my suit. Just entered into a Cosplay competition with it, pretty keen :D

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Loving all the suits! Question guys, where can I get files to make a Batman v Superman armor?
I'm going for Eva Foam. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is everyone getting the files to make The Dawn of Justice Batman Armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine from Aztlan (SP?). Cost me $60 but well worth it. Templates are well organized and hella accurate. Apparently he takes time to send them out after purchase tho. Mine took roughly 14ish hrs but no biggie and def worth the wait on them.

1504-03.jpgIMG_2981.jpg
My Dark knight/begins style suit. Made from foam following a really awesome Instructable. Belt was bought, cape was made by a friend, but the suit and cowl were made by me! The only real issue is I ran out of plasti-dip to fully cover the cowl and didn't really sand it, leaving it looking really bumpy and weird.

View attachment 624783View attachment 624784
my dark knight/begins style suit. Made from foam following a really awesome instructable. Belt was bought, cape was made by a friend, but the suit and cowl were made by me! The only real issue is i ran out of plasti-dip to fully cover the cowl and didn't really sand it, leaving it looking really bumpy and weird.
awesome work man! Where did you find these templates!!??

awesome work man! Where did you find these templates!!??

Thanks!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Batman-Costume/

and
http://www.instructables.com/id/Batman-Cowl-1/

Really awesome instructables. I took gauntlet templates from The Foam Cave, I think. It's a fun build, but the hardest part for the whole suit is probably strapping everything together. I ended up making a complex velcro vest/harness that made it so I had to have someone else help me put it on (could be done by oneself but would be hard). You have been warned :).

DAYUM! That Arkham Knight suit is SICK! And the photo with Kevin Conroy is super freaking awesome man, well done!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

OK would love a little feedback I've been working on this for about six months. My Batman don't have just a suit. OK would love a little feedback I've been working on this for about six months. My Batman Don of just a suit. We learned
Would really love some feedback.
Thanksimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back