Post your batman suits

Wizard world Oregon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 558
So good! Did you change the armor scale at all? I made the forearms scaled own 10% and am pretty happy with the fit.
I did not, the helmet fit without being scaled, so I just left it, plus I like the bigger armor look. That being said, I do have to do some slight modifications so some parts aren't a bit too long

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457000224.459288.jpg
progress coat just arrived :-D need to put glasses and shirt on the man equin and take of the jaffa pieces but i just wanted to see it with the mask :p

Finished my League of Shadows gauntlet gloves last night. I've had the hand guards for a couple of months, but they came to me in pretty rough shape. Had to Dremel a ton of excess off the back, then used a heat gun to shape them into a curve better fitting my hands. Then the detail painting. And after months of searching happened upon the perfect leather gloves to attach them to.

LrkVFRo.jpg

For anybody that likes to use their touchscreen phones but dislike removing their gloves (especially now with the Batfleck hand wraps), I recommend AnyGlove. I used it on my leather gloves and now they're almost as good as my fingers.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back