Post your batman suits

72060_10150093760192922_2259493_n.jpg

263526_252962008163138_830946515_n.jpg

1989 Batman Suit.
RD Cowl, armor, belt with functioning buckle, cape and emblem. Most of it is PJW. Boots are the UD replicas but planning on making some screen accurate Nike's. Bought from a member here, and planning on adding the calf and forearm armor as well as the knee caps. Going to go a bit further as it will mostly be for display, but adding the velcro on the cape and cowl, making some cape plates like the screen used cape and riveting them on. Going to make it as screen accurate as possible. Also working on the "Bat Vault".
b3.jpgbatman 89 copy.jpg

This is a commission build of the batman v8.04 (pic with the client). I only had to do what's on the pics. Maybe I'll build one for me later uploadfromtaptalk1454970885618.jpg

The Bat vs the Spider.

Man, that DKR Batsuit looks awesome. Can't wait to piece together mine for the Dawn of Justice premier, which I'll have to piece together from Amazon for cheap. I'm surprised a DoJ Batman cowl hasn't shown up on Amazon at this point, the movie's coming out in less than 2 months.

You guys do some amazing work this side of the site! Batman continues to be my favorite comic book hero, and you guys really bring him to life with your builds! It almost makes me want to attempt one myself, but alas I am not sure how well I would do with a full body suit...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back