Post your batman suits

Here's mine, recently finished (I have a thread about this suit).

Build pack complete suit 01.jpgBuild pack complete suit 06.jpgBuild pack complete suit 07.jpg

Really nice suits guys, love the base pattern, belt colour, cowl, not sure about the bronze accents though, they stick out a bit too much on an otherwise very streamlined suit, maybe if the bronze was extremelly dark very close to black then it might look cool. But hey it's your suit and you're all free to do whatever you want :thumbsup

People should get use to the bronze/gold accents. They aren't going away ;) Slowfinger and Jordan... you know I think both your suits are awesome!
I have two projects myself in the works but this is what I will be working on over the summer along with one I haven't shown yet.
IMG_4541.JPG

Here are my suit finally all put together and in the same room. I still have UD nomex suit that needs a mannequin and working on 3d printing a bunch of the weapons for the arkham and Nolan series. I have quite a few of the weapons and accessories already, but I want this wall to have an armory feel when its said and done. My collection consists of a Ron Stillwell Batman Begins, UD batman begins with coofunkcurly cowl, a UD TDKR with coofunkcurly cowl and belt and monsters in motion gauntlets, UD arkham knight batsuit with coofunkcurls V1 origins cowl and a 3d printed arkham belt that I made myself. Arkham origins batsuit by coofunkcurly with V2 cowl.

20150412_200054.jpg 20150412_200122.jpg20150412_200131.jpg20150412_200139.jpg

20150412_200054.jpg

20150412_200122.jpg

20150412_200131.jpg

20150412_200139.jpg

Batman Picture 2 {edited and finished}.jpgBatman Picture 1 {edited and finished}.jpg

I have been wanting one of these for a few years now and i just wanted to share it as a huge bat fan. The costume is UD Replicas, the cowl is by Megaprime1978 {ebay}. The cowl is the best i have seen. He did amazing work. I purchased the cape myself and cut/formed it. I'm very excited to finally have one and it will be proudly mounted in my bonus room {aka batcave}.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back