Post your batman suits

Yes...and not so slowly.

I love the approach that they took for the Arkham games but the movies armor has always been a little overboard for me. It always felt like that should be used for special missions and not every mission.

Here is my current Arkham Asylum Batsuit with my fiance as Harley Quinn.
Batman is equiped with a Reevz AA cowl, JesterFX suit, Bronze Armory belt, and Batpiriss Shin guards. Hopefully I'll get a picture soon with CaveDweller's AA gauntlets as well, just got those in.

15321-bat-harley.jpg

Here is my UD replicas suit at this years San Diego Comic Con. My friends went as Bane and Gordon too, and we could barely walk around the floor without being mobbed by people wanting to take pictures, but it was a total blast. We even got the attention of Doug Benson and he filmed a scene with us for his next movie up in our hotel room. Definitely the best first comic con I could ever imagine, I can't wait to go back next year.

Here are my suits i've collected over the last 2 years, hope you will appreciate them:

My batman begins made by Batnemo

Batman-Begins-2005-other-replicas.jpg

My Dark knight (unknown artist) :

TDK-Suit.jpg

and my 1989 Keaton suit (JexterFx suit, TJP cape, and FredB gloves)

Batman-1989-cowl-and-suit.jpg

I'm by now working on to acquire a full Bob D begins suit, I already have the pants, the UD boots and Inkmonkey gloves and unknown gauntlets.

Cool! Can't wait to see them. I want to mAke a suit for my nephew for Halloween.

batnismo loaded them up for u ..better quality pix dont mind my sons greasy hands touching his cowl and the popcorn in his chest piece or his abs crooked he was sitting throughout the movie and didnt fix his costume for the pix

i posted a thread on my build and i used sonjou's patterns for the gauntlets shoulders and legs the chest i made free hand foam sculpt and the shoulder mount i did free hand with reference pixhttp://www.therpf.com/f24/dkr-foam-my-son-pic-heavy-155389/

Last edited:
batnismo loaded them up for u ..better quality pix dont mind my sons greasy hands touching his cowl and the popcorn in his chest piece or his abs crooked he was sitting throughout the movie and didnt fix his costume for the pix

i posted a thread on my build and i used sonjou's patterns for the gauntlets shoulders and legs the chest i made free hand foam sculpt and the shoulder mount i did free hand with reference pixhttp://www.therpf.com/f24/dkr-foam-my-son-pic-heavy-155389/

Wow! Amazing work! Your son looks awesome! That cowl looks great. I hope the suit I make comes out as good as this.

Here's my Hush suit...

Cowl from Reevz, Cape from Bob K, Gauntlets from Bat Texan, Boots the standard Gotham 100's, Shorts, standard wrestling shorts, belt - a khaki utility belt from ebay that I dyed yellow, Gloves are £10 paintball gloves and the body suit is one that I designed, printed and sewed up.

HUSH-2.jpg

I just got my batman returns cowl. It's sweet, but I've never worn one if these before, any tips on putting them on/taking them off? It's definitely very snug, I can't just pull it over my head. It feels pretty durable but I am a bit nervous to try and force it onto my noggin without asking for pointers first ;)

View attachment 108224

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back