Neckties!

Probably more of a costumer tie but look into the tie Leatherface wears in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre...there are a ton of people on Nightowlpro.com looking for such a thing.
mike

Where can I get a clip-on necktie for an adult?...seriously. Are there any stores that sell them rather than an online source? Thanks.

Here's a few, seems simple...
mike

That looks simple enough... and it looks like a vintage tie so it would work well with my line. If someone would like to spearhead the search for more photos, please do so!

As for the BTTF double-knot ties, wouldn't they just be two ties worn at once?

Thanks,
Indy

Best I can do. Hope these help. :) Slight colour difference depending on the lighting.

tcm_0526.jpg

tcm_1201.jpg

tcm_1195.jpg

Personally, I'd like to see Ed Norton's tie in Fight Club. In the Men Being Men Together scene. When he has the "Hello I'm Cornelius" sticker on.

Cornelius.jpg

Name_tag.jpg

Tie.jpg

Kinda dark, I know. The best screen grabs I could get.

Does this have small white and pale green snowflake-looking dots on it? From a distance, it looks just like a Geoffrey Beane (sp?) tie I bought about nine years ago.

Yeah, not sure. That's the closest any of the screengrabs get and it's kinda dark. There's definitely some kind of diamond-ish pattern.

Do you still have that tie?

How much of a pain would it be to do a Joker tie in the T&A colors? You could have an "as seen on screen" and "as seen on the real deal" color choices. Figured I'd ask since I don't want to mess up my T&A tie costuming. I'd rather leave it framed.

I won't be doing a run of these ties in the T&A colors as I have agreed not to do so with those who have helped me out with this project. Wear mine for your costume and keep the T&A one in your collection. ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

Here are some pictures of the Shaun tie. I got these off the board here and I can't remember who I got them from, but if you want me to remove them just let me know.:)
tiesd2_1.JPG

tiehaun3.JPG

Tie.jpg

I would love to see this tie made as I'm sure others would too.:)

~Bobby

Yeah its Simon Jersey, but I believe you have to live in the UK to order them. I'm going to look into this. I would still like to see these made for that reason.

~Bobby

The best thing to do would be to get an original sample (I know plenty of guys in the UK that could send me one, if someone could point me in the right direction) or to get a high res scan of it. Let me know...

Kind regards,
Indy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back