Neckties!

I don't know how likely it is, seeing as (a) there's fairly little visual reference, and (b) it only exists in drawings, buuut I just found this necktie in the Hellsing manga that I think is really neat-looking.

Hellsing%20v03%20c01%20Page%20026.jpg

Ok,

Looks like I may be getting one of the actual Shaun ties around the end of the month and can take some Hi-Res shots for you.

I'll report back when I have it.

~Bobby

The problem is that he wears several different ties, so I'd really like to get an idea of which would be the next most popular. I would love to do another Timelord tie, so any suggestions are welcome. I was thinking of doing the maroon one he wears with his blue suit...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I've wanted a tie that Walt Disney used to wear from the Smoke Tree Ranch (in Palm Springs) for some time now. They don't make their ties available, and I doubt they'd even be the same design now. But it's embroidered with their STR logo. Here's a pic... :)

100_8504.jpg

Last edited:
My other half bought one of Magnoli's WHO ties....and I just wanted to thank you for the quick shipping, amazing service...and the brilliance of the tie.

Your gifted Boss......Well done.

tie.jpg

I'm sure you would get a few orders with these.

Hmmm... now how to do this? Make two seperate ties and let people wear them doubled? That would allow me to sell them to the vintage crowd as well. Anyone know how the original was made?

Larry... I forgive you. ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

I don't know how likely it is, seeing as (a) there's fairly little visual reference, and (b) it only exists in drawings, buuut I just found this necktie in the Hellsing manga that I think is really neat-looking.

That one would look good in just black and white, maybe a hint of a dark color like burgundy or forest green.

That one would look good in just black and white, maybe a hint of a dark color like burgundy or forest green.

I was thinking black on burgundy or something like that, yeah. Get two fairly dark colors for subtlety, y'know? Forest green would also be pretty bangin'.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back