Neckties!

How about the tie that Eddie (Ronnie Howard) gives to his father (Glen Ford) in Courtship of Eddie's Father?
Maybe Stella Stevens gave it to him. Anyone know the tie I mean?

The Wolf

Personally, I'd like to see Ed Norton's tie in Fight Club. In the Men Being Men Together scene. When he has the "Hello I'm Cornelius" sticker on.

Cornelius.jpg

Name_tag.jpg

Tie.jpg

Kinda dark, I know. The best screen grabs I could get.

Noone has to ask for that tie twice! That's a beauty! Now... just got to figure out the colors. Hmmm...

I may also start an interest thread for the Shaun tie, to see if that would be worth doing as well.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Noone has to ask for that tie twice! That's a beauty! Now... just got to figure out the colors. Hmmm...

Is there a way to figure out the colors??

Also, I would be interested in a Shaun of the Dead tie. Just don't make it out of anything too fancy. I'd never be able to splatter it with red...er...blood. I still need to buy a Deckard tie...and all your Time Lord stuff...and about half of the other awesome stuff you offer on your site.

I wonder...could this item still be in existence?

The film wasn't terribly expensively produced. $300,000 budget.
Apparently the only custom made costume pieces were the gowns and Sidney Greenstreet's attire.

I'd assume they rented the tie.

Anyone have any idea what company would've rented it, or if WB had a costume shop, what happened to the items? They may still be there.

That Brown one looks closer to me. I like the red one though I already have a ton of red ties in my collection.

Wonder if his hat is grey or brown? hehe (gearhead joke) I own a blue suit that looks JUST like this and made about the same era as well.

Yeah I was surprised when I heard all the guys working in his bar were all wearing yellow. I hated the colorized version of that movie. It is my favorite movie of all time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back