Neckties!

I'm not running our Facebook page personally, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's just based on the total number of likes. When it reaches 500, they'll randomly pick one of those likes and that person gets the tie.

I'm an Aussie in holidaying London and I got my Duffer tie today from Debenhams (I was extremely lucky as they had none when I went yesterday and found myself there today by sheer luck).

knowing it could be the skinny or the wide, I compared it to the tie in the purple colour way and it was much wider. however, looking at Steve Ricks' side by side comparison I'm confused; the tie has a floral band but also the paisley lining, so do I have the wide or the skinny?

cheers!

They seem to be mixing the things that set apart each tie with more current batches, generally I think if it has the paisley lining it's screen accurate. Best thing to do is just measure it, and then not sweat about it because they're nearly identical

Well, good luck to all those who like the post.

How are the other Doctor Who projects, Indy? We've not heard about the 'I' bow tie in a long time...

The new dark brown Giorgio Ties are in stock and ready to ship!

Still working on those pesky bowties...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I was thinking about this last night.
I actually came here to ask if there was any progress on it. I think I have heightened super-senses when it comes to new Doctor ties.

It's here!!!

extra-image-1409.jpg

Anniversary Tie by Magnoli Clothiers

Just received my French Blue Giorgio and "Black" Swirly tie. Amazing craftsmanship! I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of your Ten ties!

Last edited:
The anniversary tie came out beautifully.
It's amazing to think that about half of Tennant's ties have been remade at 100% accuracy now, 6/13, you're brilliant Magnoli!

The anniversary tie came out beautifully.
It's amazing to think that about half of Tennant's ties have been remade at 100% accuracy now, 6/13, you're brilliant Magnoli!

I just tried on my Ricci last night after having it on the tierack for a couple of months, it is really amazing. Holding out hope now for the Thomas Nash :)

Great new about the Nash tie! A while ago, I think someone said they were going to try to draw up a design for the Kenzo. Any hope of that coming to fruition?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back