Neckties!

Jeepers, I do wish I weren't broke LOL I would LOVE to own that tie as well as the swirly :(. I kinda wish I could also afford 5 yards of the blue tennant fabric but eh...working minimum wage sucks sometimes :(

They look great btw! Definitely wish I had your skillz!

Ooh! Do I buy the Hechter tie now or wait for the circle/square tie to become available and get 'em shipped together?

Meh, I'm facing a difficult choice...do I get killed by my wife and buy the Hetcher? Or do I wait till I'm paid a bit more and buy it and also get killed by my wife LOL Either way I think my wife will kill me :(

I'll post a teaser as soon as I can! I'm hoping to have at least on new Who tie up on the site in the next two or three weeks. I've currently got a couple designs in the works...

Kind regards,
Indy

Hey Indy,
I was saw on your site this morning a slight easter-egg of a tie,

extra-image-1068.jpg

Am I right at thinking this might be an early Nini Ricci tie prototype?
I can't tell from this picture is the floral pattern woven on?
Looks like it's really coming along, I can't wait!

Michael Douglas (D-FENS / William Foster) from the movie 'Falling Down' it's hard to tell, but it's a navy blue tie with gray and white stripes combined. Does anyone know where I can find this?

79FA1.png

Last edited:
I've seen some ties very similar to that on ebay, you can search for striped ties and you'll get thousands of results.

Am I right at thinking this might be an early Nini Ricci tie prototype? I can't tell from this picture is the floral pattern woven on?

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that. Yes, that was an early prototype. It's 100% silk herringbone with a printed design. I was thinking of offering that prototype for sale, but don't have the time to photograph it and add it to the site at the moment...

The final production run is in the works and hopefully will be done by August.

Kind regards,
Indy

How cool is this!
That pattern looks spot on! I am a loyal customer and know you produce top quality items.
You said the design was printed on, will the final be woven?

If this one is right around the corner will the Circle/Square Armani be out before we know it?

I am SO EXCITED!

Mr. Magnoli, you never cease to amaze.

Well, I wouldn't say spot on, but you can't see it that well in that pic. However, the final run tie pattern IS spot on. I for one can't wait to own one.

The pattern on the final version is printed as well, but the pattern is a bit different. It has more of a "wood cut" effect to it, while the original had "solid" leaves/flowers.

And yes... the Armani is in the works too.

Kind regards,
Indy

I'm glad to see the "Ipkiss" tie is finally in stock - I should be ordering one of those soon enough but really excited for the square patterned Doctor tie!

Seeing as you are one of the best on your field of expertice, I have to ask; Do you have any idea what the tie from ninth gate could be? I mean, do you think it was a costum job or a found one?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back