Neckties!

Yeah... what he said. ;) Seriously though, at the moment we have three Doctor Who ties in the works, with another two possibilities to follow.

Kind regards,
Indy

OH OH OH OH!!! i have an idea. I know its not from a movie but you should really do the donkey kong tie! i cant find one cause i would so buy it if i found a really good one. :]]

I would like to see a replica tie as worn by Jim Carrey in 'The Mask'
Mask12.jpg

I have someone else interested in this... so that's two guys. Anyone else? Maybe I'll do a small run and see how they go.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I saw some people did a run of shaun of the dead ties from simon jersey back in 2008, anybody know where I can get one as you can't order from that place as an individual?

Just wondering Indy, any news on the new Hechter tie? Even some preview pictures to whet everyone's whistle?

I know there are plenty of people eager to see the latest version of this tie, which I've heard will be virtually indistinguishable from the genuine Hechter tie. Also, what new designs have you got coming up? I know you mentioned that some of the Doctor's other ties were being considered, but have you got anything else in the pipe works that no-one has mentioned? Appreciate your hard work and always look forward to your latest product!

Here's a little teaser of the new Hechter Tie:

hechter-swatch.jpg

We've got two other Who ties in the works, most likely coming out in February and perhaps March.

Kind regards,
Indy

If someone can grab a few frames near this one that shows more of the tie, I may be able to reproduce it:

GB2-HD-Ref-027.jpg

So, is the Venkman Tie at the top of the list the GB fans? If so, I may consider it...

Kind regards,
Indy

I would say Venkman is the top, Then Ray, the Ray tie is impossible to find. Its like some sort of wool material woven together though.

As far as screen grabs go, I'll see what I can dig up.

EDIT

Screenshot2010-12-06at72328PM.png

Hows that?

Last edited:
Interesting... it almost looks like some kind of ornament dangling from the crossed lines. Can anyone pull a larger image from the bluray?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back