Neckties!

No, not really enough interest to warrant any kind of custom fabric, but we could certainly look into sourcing a "close enough" option.

Yes... it took a while, but we've finally got them back in stock. I'll be taking updated photos of the Swirly Tie after the weekend.

I was originally looking at Mrs. Bowtie's "Nightmare in Silver" bow tie for my Eleventh Doctor cosplay, but seeing this thread, and the products on your website, there is no question who I'll be turning to for any future Eleventh Doctor endeavors.
Your products are amazing, and I can't wait to see how the Christmas specials bow tie turns out (if you plan on making that pattern)!

Hey Indy, I know this isn't a necktie question, but do you think there's enough interest to replicate the jumper/sweater that Capaldi wears in the Doctor Who episodes "Listen", "The Caretaker", "In the Forest of the Night" and "Last Christmas"?

Btw, received your War Doctor scarf, Sontaran and Joker neckties at Christmas - really love them!

Are those holes? I thought they were just white dots, it didn't look like he was wearing an undershirt or something like that to me...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back