Neckties!

My only real issues with the adipose tie is the shading of the blue and the black on the sides of the blue, looking at the tie in the actual episodes it looks like a solid darker blue or if there is a black stripe, it's a very thin one. Either way your ties are amazing and I'm looking forward for what's coming up next.

Thank you Indy. for the partners in crime tie. That is my favorite Tennant era tie. I had gotten a Paul Smith one but it was not the same. Will be ordering soon.

Will be wearing it to my anniversary dinner

My only real issues with the adipose tie is the shading of the blue and the black on the sides of the blue, looking at the tie in the actual episodes it looks like a solid darker blue or if there is a black stripe, it's a very thin one. Either way your ties are amazing and I'm looking forward for what's coming up next.

The borders are a dark blue... the only options the factory gave us was a light baby blue, dark blue or black. The only way to get a more "French blue" would have been to do a run of thousands of ties... so I picked the closest option.

Oh well that's understandable. It's still a beautiful tie, I guess I didn't really notice the blue, I thought it was black, but still that doesn't detract from its quality, it was only a minor nitpick. I love your ties, and they really are the best on the market, I hope to see the kenzo tie soon, but it's really difficult to get a good shot so I know you're taking your time. I just hope there's a clear shot in doctor who confidential somewhere.

Hey Indy, I know this is off topic from neck ties, but I'd like to know if you have ever considered making Sherlock's white shirt from the BBC show, again sorry for being off topic, but when it comes to custom clothing, I only really think of you, thanks.

I know it's not as exciting to look at as the other bow ties but are there any plans to make Eleven's burgundy basket weave bow tie he wore during Series 6 and 7? It's the most commonly worn one and is surprisingly hard to get a proper match on the texture.

It'd be awesome to have Bateman's killer tie. I already have the same raincoat from the film, and a stack of business cards. This would.... tie it all together.
patrick-bateman.jpg
american_psycho_01.jpg
498_1.jpg
american-psycho-2000.jpg

Hey guys, I just got back from a family vacation, I actually brought one of my magnoli ties with me and when I was walking around I saw someone with the actual one. I was wearing my Utopia tie and he was wearing an actual George by st. Duffer, I immediately stopped him and asked if he was a fan of Doctor Who and he said yes, I thought it was the same Magnoli tie I had but he showed me the back and I was stunned, Indy's looks nearly identical and when I showed him that mine was Magnoli he said he was amazed and couldn't tell the difference and we really couldn't, eventually we saw the only difference was the lining were different colors, but other than that they were perfect, it was a pretty cool moment.

Also, I was looking at the bow ties on Magnoli's Amazon page and I saw 2 of 11's ties and the professors bow tie, my question is: Is this a doctor who tie? Upon finding it I thought it was John Smith's from Human Nature, is this right? Or is this one of 11's. Thanks, and keep on making the best ties in the world Indy!

I believe it's Henry Jones Sr.'s(Sean Connery) bow-tie from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Although it can easily work for both John Smith and Eleven.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back