Neckties!

I would like to see a replica tie as worn by Jim Carrey in 'The Mask'
Mask12.jpg

I just got the new Time Lord tie and Swirly tie from Magnoli and they're both absolutely fantastic. I don't have any pictures yet, but I highly recommend them. On that subject, Tony, is there any chance we'll see one of the red ones worn with the blue suit anytime soon? I've got some reference pictures if you're interested in making them.

How about, Jeremy Irons necktie from Die Hard 3?!? Right before he goes into the bank to get the underground gold!!!!!!! Hmmm...:love

Iis there any chance we'll see one of the red ones worn with the blue suit anytime soon? I've got some reference pictures if you're interested in making them.

I'm working on the maroon herringbone tie with the flowers on it right now... this is one of the hardest ties yet!

Kind regards,
Indy

Is that the one on the left or the right?

RedTies.jpg

Both are cool, but the one on the right is more memorable to me. I also really like the weave of the fabric. If I was going to wear the blue suit with more than just the maroon t-shirt underneath, that's the tie I'd wear. I can't remember which he wears more often.

tiger-woods-palmer-story_29.jpg

That's fantastic news! Will the fabric have the same weave to it? If so, I'll be picking it up the day it becomes available.

Yes, it'll have that wide herringbone weave, with a printed flower design over the herringbone. Right now the tricky part is getting the flowers to look right.

-Indy

First this Doctor Who tie... then I'll start work on the Riddler Tie. Just got to figure out exactly which version I want to do...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Hey Indy, what about the Mad Hatter's tie? If I was gonna buy one, I'd like to have one that's up to your quality of tie makin'. :thumbsup

Hey Indy, what about the Mad Hatter's tie? If I was gonna buy one, I'd like to have one that's up to your quality of tie makin'. :thumbsup

I think the only way I'd make that one is if I could get someone to reproduce the design as a large TIFF or JPG file. That way I would only have to worry about the pattern work, printing, production, etc...

Kind regards,
Indy

I figure there probably isn't enough interest but that there was no harm in asking...any chance for a Rachel necktie from Bladerunner?

20080108_bladerunnerracheljpg.jpg

(Can't find a better image at the moment >.<)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back