Neckties!

Did you ever make The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Original 1974 neckties? I heard you did, but I wasn't sure. Sorry if you did before because I wasn't sure. But if you never did, would you ever make any?

Did you ever make The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Original 1974 neckties? I heard you did, but I wasn't sure. Sorry if you did before because I wasn't sure. But if you never did, would you ever make any?

Indy did make the original Texas Chain Saw tie, but it hasn't been on the site in a while. I usually get compliments when I wear it to work (usually on company-wide potluck days) and even got a compliment on it from Gunnar Hansen himself at a con a few years ago.

According to Hansen's "Chain Saw Confidential" the pattern on the original tie was painted.

I love my Leatherface tie and keep it "clean" so I can wear it for other, non-costume occasions. It really is a nice design.

Is the I bow tie finished ? Also bit off subject , do u have any plans to make any of the 11th doctors shirts from series 6 like the utah shirt?

We can do most of his shirts, just shoot us an e-mail and we'll e-mail you some digital swatches of the closest fabrics we have in stock.

The "I" Tie is getting finished right now... the Journey Bow Tie will be next...

The Aztec Bow Tie is finally finished!

extra-image-1534.jpg

Smith Aztec Bowtie by Magnoli Clothiers

Better late than never! I'll be ordering mine soon. The chevron bow tie came out wonderfully, really looking forward to the Journey tie.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I have 4 of the Tennant non slim ties. I'm seeing some different patterns but I just wanted to know for sure. Which of my ties has the "correct print?"

Thanks alluploadfromtaptalk1399431072876.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy SIV

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back