Neckties!

Man Indy, if you make some of these bow ties happen, I know I'll be spending money on your site. Indy does good work. I made a trade for one of your Joker vests, and it's really well made. I know a Tennant that has your Jacket and ties too and they are superb! My favorite's of the lot are the Aztec Key Bow Tie, The Journey Bow tie, and the Christmas Special, (as I already made the rest of the costume). If you could nail those ones, That would be amazing. It's hard to find even a close enough in any of those and I agree with Risu, the printed ones just don't look good...

I'm not sure if this one has been put out there, but I'd personally love to see the Tenth Doctor's Blue tie with Brown Dots. Seen in "The Impossible Planet", "The Satan Pit", and "The Family of Blood" all of the searching I've done to find one like it has been futility at best. DW208-0016.jpg3-09-The Family Of Blood-tie 6.jpg

I wasn't aware there was a Kenzo in the works. That's great news! I'll be on the list for the Satan pit tie as well for sure. Honestly I'd love to have a complete set of his ties.

Last edited:
No news at the moment... we've got new stock coming in of the Ricci Ties, for those who are waiting. But nothing solid about the new designs in the works...

This one may be a consideration after we complete the Kenzo Tie.

So happy to hear that you are working on the Kenzo! The Ricci tie is definitely my favorite tie at the moment, but I was hoping to add the Kenzo to my collection eventually too. Maybe by the time it is ready for sale, I'll have enough money saved to buy it with the blue suit :D

So happy to hear that you are working on the Kenzo! The Ricci tie is definitely my favorite tie at the moment, but I was hoping to add the Kenzo to my collection eventually too. Maybe by the time it is ready for sale, I'll have enough money saved to buy it with the blue suit :D

Me too! I don't have a blue suit either but this tie would make it very tempting to do it! I like its look much more than the Ricci Tie.

I'm still on the lookout for a good diagonal line brown tie from The Next Doctor....maybe a bit plain for Magnoli though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent him a high res photo I took of the real tie years ago. Maybe if more people express interest he'll get it made.

You can count me in for the Next Doctor Tie as well then. I want the whole lot of Tennant ties so really I'll be in on all of them. (edit: I seem to be repeating myself)

And what about the Doctor's Daughter Tie and Impossible Planet Tie... any interest there? Of those three, I wonder which fans want most...

Yeah, blue suit only had three ties, so getting them all out of the way would give cosplayers more options since there are already so many for the brown suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back