Neckties!

Custom suits are usually no problem as a commission, so shoot me an e-mail to discuss. Probably not going to do a run of ties though.

I honestly don't know why they insist on this twill pattern with their bow-ties, that bow-ties looks nothing like it, the shape, dots and fabric, all wrong.
Oh well, there's another business opportunity for you Indy ;)

The bowtie does have a twill pattern in it. Here is the actual bowtie from the episode....

DSC_0440.JPG

The Chevron tie looks great Indy! Can't wait to get one. Did you have any plans on making the Smith 50th Anniversary bow tie? Any updates on the Smith I bow tie?

The factory is giving me a hard time about the "I" tie as I keep tweaking the colors as they have yet to produce a satisfactory prototype. The Journey Bowtie will be next, most likely... no plans for others at the moment.

Attachments

• 3110637-high-doctor-who-christmas-special-2012.jpg
    3110637-high-doctor-who-christmas-special-2012.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 224
  • bow tie.jpg
    bow tie.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 167
  • bow tie 2.jpg
    bow tie 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 131
It's on par with the journey tie for most used, and the chevron tie was actually only in two, so yeah, the snowmen tie is definitely worth making.
Speaking of bow ties though, it seems like this christmas special is going to have a lot of costume changes.
Here's this costume, with a new bowtie, that looks like it's purple with maple leaves. I like it :p
tumblr_mxc1c51Rt11sdbefco3_500.png
and then there's the 50th outfit
matt-smith-xmas-filming-thumb-2013.jpg
And then there's the snowmen
doctor-who-the-time-of-the-doctor.jpg
Edit: On second, more life fifty second, thought; Looking at what I called a new bow tie it might be the Journey tie but with the pattern shifted from being re tied, where you can't see the "stems" of the flowers.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back