Neckties!

You'd want to cut it in half while it's not tied, sew the hardware on properly, then adjust it to fit and tie it on. Then you can just remove it and put it back on whenever you want. Or just learn to tie a bow tie. It's only hard the first few times.

Tying a bowtie is exactly like tying a shoelace... only the "shoelace" is wider and shorter. If you can do one, you can do the other.

I know how to tie one, but the screen used one is pre tied and I'd probably spend way too long fiddling with getting the flowers in the right place and such.
I'm a stickler for accuracy

The screen used is not pre-tied. It's exactly as Risu described. It's self tie with a hook in the back that allows it to be taken off without being untied. It would be great if Indy would make his this way for accuracy's sake but I get his reasons for not doing it.

Actually, Abbyshot is doing that one along with their coat, so I don't think Magnoli should do it.
In my opinion at least, the only one worth doing is the one from the snowmen and nightmare in silver with the floral pattern on it. It's a distinct, but simple and repeating design that is hard to find an alt for. If Magnoli made that one, then the only bow ties that would be left would be the one off ones in Cold War and The Name of the Doctor. Those are sort of simple bow ties you could probably find alts for, I know I found one for the Cold War bow tie I really like.

For example, I was thinking that one of these with the blue embroidered over with a sort of brownish gray color thread would be a good alt for the name of the doctor bow tie.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BF4001B-Nav...777178856?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item56540ac2e8
And it's cheap, so it can't hurt.

Where have you read that Abbyshot is doing the 50th bow tie?

"Hey guys, what can Abbyshot produce that'll really WOW people?"

"How about the most boring of Smith's bow ties?"

"YES!"

I honestly don't know why they insist on this twill pattern with their bow-ties, that bow-ties looks nothing like it, the shape, dots and fabric, all wrong.
Oh well, there's another business opportunity for you Indy ;)

Tying a bowtie is exactly like tying a shoelace... only the "shoelace" is wider and shorter. If you can do one, you can do the other.

Indy's right - also, Youtube is your friend here. A lot easier to learn from a video than from a diagram, I would say watch a few until one of them explains it in a way that clicks with you. A bowtie *never* quite ties perfectly, which is actually what you want, because if it did, it would look like a clipon.

"Hey guys, what can Abbyshot produce that'll really WOW people?"

"How about the most boring of Smith's bow ties?"

"YES!"

With respect to Abbyshot, this one is being produced first in light of the 50th while I agree it's the least interesting of the new Smith bow ties.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back