Neckties!

I just tweaked the pattern one last time for the Chevron Bowtie, so that will (finally) go into production now. The others are still in the prototype phases...

Actually, Abbyshot is doing that one along with their coat, so I don't think Magnoli should do it.
In my opinion at least, the only one worth doing is the one from the snowmen and nightmare in silver with the floral pattern on it. It's a distinct, but simple and repeating design that is hard to find an alt for. If Magnoli made that one, then the only bow ties that would be left would be the one off ones in Cold War and The Name of the Doctor. Those are sort of simple bow ties you could probably find alts for, I know I found one for the Cold War bow tie I really like.

For example, I was thinking that one of these with the blue embroidered over with a sort of brownish gray color thread would be a good alt for the name of the doctor bow tie.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BF4001B-Nav...777178856?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item56540ac2e8
And it's cheap, so it can't hurt.

I would be totally sold if Magnoli made the Snowmen bow tie. There used to be a great alt fabric at Michael Levine's in LA, but by the time I realized it it was long gone. It's embroidered, so I'd think it would be easier to make. No custom weaving.

This is as good a place to ask this as any, so, when the Journey tie is released how would one go about making it a pre-tied bow tie?
I was thinking of tying it correctly, with the pattern how it should be, then chopping it off my neck, and stitching the back of the knot in place.
Then it'd just be a matter of chopping of the neck bits and slipping a clip into the knot wouldn't it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back