Neckties!

I'd vote for purple with a black ? but if it's possible I'd also like purple with a green ?

One thing that's important though is that the ? be positioned high enough to be visible when the jacket is buttoned, IMO.

I still think I'll wait to see what comes out of the new film.

I want to replica this tie from Public Enemies:

dillinger-tie.jpg

That's the biggest shot I can find with the tie in it. I want to be sure to have all the best information before doing a run of these, so anything you can find would help!

Thanks,
Magnoli

OMG....Are you seriously going to force me into a corner? Making me wear a tie on non-costume days...Barbaric!

:lol :p ;)

I'd like to request the tie from next year's Green Hornet movie with Seth Rogen.

Reference is lacking a bit right now, But I'm sure we're bound to get high res clear images in the course of the next year.:cool

I'd like to request the tie from next year's Green Hornet movie with Seth Rogen.

Reference is lacking a bit right now, But I'm sure we're bound to get high res clear images in the course of the next year.:cool

This!

Make this tie and a Riddler one and say hello to lots of my money:lol

Will the new Who tie be more substantial than the other one? I don't know if it's still made the same way, but the one I bought over a year ago was pretty thin, it made the knot really tiny. It also started coming apart after a couple wears, hasn't come all the way apart yet after more than a year though.

The Swirly Who tie will be silk jacquard (which is a woven tie, so it'll be heavier than the old "Who Tie")... and I'm also doing a new run of our "Who Tie" which will also be made in the same way. I've got a few other ties in the works now, so I'll probably have to hold off on doing any Two-Face/Dent ties for a little while... but if you're seriously interested in one, drop me a line so I can look into it some more.

Kind regards,
Indy

Here is a teaser of our Swirly Who Tie:

swirly-proto.jpg

This should be available on the site next week.

Also, here is the updated Timelord Tie:

extra-image-774.jpg

As you can see, the new version is woven, not printed:

extra-image-775.jpg

Kind regards,
Indy

The swirly tie looks to be very high quality, but it lacks the shading of the original, which appears to be printed, not woven. If you look closely, the swirls have lighter and darker shading across them. Although I suppose it's an easy enough fix with the right materials. All in all, good work, I need to get a second job. :lol

In my opinion, the Tennant Swirly tie is printed, and the Smith Swirly tie (although meant to be the same tie) is obviously embroidered. The Smith version looks very thickly embroidered, so I went with a flatter, woven version which is sort of a happy medium between the two versions. At least that's my take...

Kind regards,
Indy

Can't beleive no one has asked for a George Reeves/Clark Kent ties from the original Superman tv show. :cool would also love to get a couple of those as well as the double breasted suite/fedora he wore...classy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back