Neckties!

I wear a tie almost everyday, so it's nice to see a member who makes ties. If I ever think of any ideas - I will send them your way. Anyway, my next tie will be purchased through you!

Is that your overdyed magnoli/baron hybrid blue suit Risu? I remember a long time ago before I actually made an account you were dying your fabric but never put up pictures of the whole suit

Good taste Dara... ;-)

IMG_0747.JPG

It really does look fantastic, especially from a distance/in photos. The embroidery really nailed the look on the flowers and leaves.

Bow ties? Anyone? This thread should be renamed "Tenth Doctor ties". I'm pretty fed up with the lack of bow tie development.

Our ties are all made in large runs so they can't be customized to other sizes. But, since you want a smaller tie, it's not a huge task to take one of our ties to a local tailor or seamstress to have modified.

I'm waiting on an update right now from the factory regarding the Smith Bowtie... shouldn't be much longer.

Our ties are all made in large runs so they can't be customized to other sizes. But, since you want a smaller tie, it's not a huge task to take one of our ties to a local tailor or seamstress to have modified.

I'm waiting on an update right now from the factory regarding the Smith Bowtie... shouldn't be much longer.

Good to hear. Any plans on doing the new bow ties from S7?

No plans at the moment... maybe a general consensus as to the most popular of his bowties for the next project would be a good discussion...

If anyone has quality screen grabs of the new bow ties, as well as a list of what episodes they were used it, that would be a big help in narrowing down which to make.
Odds are, the 50th tie and the Chevron tie would be the most popular.

The Chevron (or dots) tie looks really great in close up and I've got a great photo for it if you need it Indy. The one with the embroidered (what is that, wheat?) is on some kind of really odd silk, probably not easy to match, but I'd love to see it done.

The Chevron tie is definitely a must, and I'm not sure about the 50th tie. Unless he changes costumes at some point it seems to be quite plain
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hmYEYvYIqZE/UWRy0P-8j9I/AAAAAAAAO9s/9e3ahSelp-E/s1600/matt+signing.jpg
That's an onset picture from Steve Ricks's blog. It's just purple with silvery dots.

Also, does anyone know when he wore this one? (shown here in a gif from tumblr, forgive me :p )
http://25.media.tumblr.com/074aead9038072ffcf3078e0771291b8/tumblr_mknmyk9Ede1qfofhwo1_500.gif
I adore any sort of floral tie and this Rosy one is pretty cool, but I don't recall seeing it in anything. Could it be for the Christmas special when he regenerates?

It was from earlier in the season, I don't think they've even started filming the xmas special yet and that picture came out a long time ago.

The Chevron (or dots) tie looks really great in close up and I've got a great photo for it if you need it Indy. The one with the embroidered (what is that, wheat?) is on some kind of really odd silk, probably not easy to match, but I'd love to see it done.

Go go ahead and e-mail me some photos and I'll have a look...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back