Neckties!

Indy, would there be a possibility of your making this tie? This is the 'swirly' one from Girl in the Fireplace.

DoctorWhoTie.jpg

YES, FINALLY! That makes two of us who want that tie. Anybody else? Come on, maybe we can actually get it made!

Those are some great source images. I forgot that's the one he wears on his head, we could probably find a good full length image of it from that scene.

Hey Indy, its not tie related, but I do have a product idea for you. You've been expanding your glove selection lately, have you thought about adding some Dexter gloves? They're basic black leather gloves that end before the wrist, but I can't even find any close-enoughs anywhere I look.

The purple tie with black/green/white question mark is more frequent. The white tie is specifically BTAS but does rarely appear in the comics.

I would be down for both if you made them :love Maybe even two of each :)

Last edited:
I still think I'll wait to see what comes out of the new film.

I want to replica this tie from Public Enemies:

dillinger-tie.jpg

That's the biggest shot I can find with the tie in it. I want to be sure to have all the best information before doing a run of these, so anything you can find would help!

Thanks,
Magnoli

I still think I'll wait to see what comes out of the new film.

I've got no interest in a Riddler tie, but you might be waiting a while. Nolan is doing at least two movies (Currently "Inception" and another announced project) before he thinks about Batman again. IF he makes another one, there's also no guarantee of the Riddler's Inclusion. IF the Riddler is included, there's no garauntee of him wearing a tie. :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back