Neckties!

I thought the Christmas Invasion tie was unknown as well. Are there pictures of that I'm not aware of?

If you pop over to my definitive tie index you'll find I now have positive IDs on all bars, bar tie six (from Impossible Planet).

I have the ID on the Christmas Invasion tie, which was only used for that one closing scene - they hadn't planned for him to wear ties until the last minute.

Tie Index

It was a vintage tie they had pulled randomly for it, wasn't it? I'm remembering back to the Louise Page interviews there. I'd love to see more on it, I thought it was a nice tie.

I'm working on getting a complete image of the Kenzo. Can't make any promises but I have a couple of avenues of approach. Would also be nice to see a picture of the underside, to get the colour of the interior lining.

I usually refer to your blog all the time while tie searching, not sure how I missed that you found it. Has no one found the tie itself for their collection? I'd love to see the pattern better.

If you pop over to my definitive tie index you'll find I now have positive IDs on all bars, bar tie six (from Impossible Planet).

I have the ID on the Christmas Invasion tie, which was only used for that one closing scene - they hadn't planned for him to wear ties until the last minute.

Tie Index

Anyone know if the Doctors new bowtie is a found item?
I hope so, I am still looking forward to Magnoli's series 6 bowties.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back