Neckties!

We could make either type of tie with one of our in-stock fabrics (ie custom ties), but the large run of ties (using custom fabrics) have to be made the same way. Opting on the side of a self-tie bowtie is better since this can easily be modified into a pre-tied tie, but the other way is not possible.

-Indy

We could make either type of tie with one of our in-stock fabrics (ie custom ties), but the large run of ties (using custom fabrics) have to be made the same way. Opting on the side of a self-tie bowtie is better since this can easily be modified into a pre-tied tie, but the other way is not possible.

-Indy

Definately better for the "I" ties to be self tie. More screen accurate. Maybe you could make it as a self tie that can be unhooked after being tied (kinda makes ita pre tied I guess)

Just got the latest test from the factory and rejected it. For some reason they didn't take note of my new design pattern, so I pointed out the problems and send them back to the drawing board.

Just got the latest test from the factory and rejected it. For some reason they didn't take note of my new design pattern, so I pointed out the problems and send them back to the drawing board.

Well, that's good - this tie especially is a work of art and we want it to be just right ;-)

I'm hoping that this one will be in hand for October and my many jaunts out around Halloween.

A quick teaser:

v-k-tie-proto.jpg

Nope... three tie runs are in the works right now. Ricci tie and the new Swirly tie are slow going (there seems to be a curse on Doctor ties!).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back