Neckties!

Finally ordered a Deckard tie yesterday, can't wait to get it! If you did end up releasing Deckard's other tie, I would definitely snag one.

I'm curious, does anyone have a decent quality image of what Deckard's other tie looks like? Didn't it have some sort of unicorn print on it or something?

Last edited:
Last week I had the privilege of a visit from Doctor Who costume designer Louise Page.

She came to see me to do an on-camera interview for my blogs.
I've started posting some of Louise's interview in my Tennant Suit blog.

She has done a short piece about every single tie worn by the Tenth Doctor.

So far she has talked about Tie One and Tie Two, with more to follow over the next few days and weeks.

Wait til we get to Tie Four - I got something very special there!

16-Tie+eleven+114.jpg

Indy, just got my Deckard tie in the mail, and I love it. The quality is beyond excellent. Thanks so much! Please keep us updated on your progress with Deckard's second tie!

Hello! I was wondering if there were any plans to do any of Bruce Wayne's ties or suits from Batman Begins or The Dark Knight. I think there'd be interest in that (especially me lol). Thanks!

Actually, I talked about doing a DK tie a few pages back, but there was no interest.

As for Wayne outfits... I can certainly do any of his suits as a custom job, no problem. Depending on the ties, I'm sure we could put together a "close enough". Drop me a line if you're interested.

Well I'm STILL interested in the Deckard tie Mark 2...

Actually, I talked about doing a DK tie a few pages back, but there was no interest.

As for Wayne outfits... I can certainly do any of his suits as a custom job, no problem. Depending on the ties, I'm sure we could put together a "close enough". Drop me a line if you're interested.

Still working on the other Deckard Tie as well. As for the Smith Tie, I would estimate perhaps a late March/early April release.

Still working on the other Deckard Tie as well. As for the Smith Tie, I would estimate perhaps a late March/early April release.

Just let me know when I can pre-order this. Will it come pre-tied?

Also, (a little OT) now that I'm back from the con, I will need a few days to complile all the info on the 11th Docjacket return for mods.
Thanks Indy!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back