Neckties!

I would say it is EXTREMELY rare for a tie to be a custom job. Unless it's a very unique center piece to the costume, it'll be a found item.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

We're going to be revising the pattern (again!) until we get this just right. So it'll be a while still... as well as the Armani!

How about this one,

sharp%20piano%20tie.jpg

Yes, the Ricci Tie will be woven, not printed. Lando, I've seen plenty of piano ties out there... any reason for that exact one?

-Magnoli

Magnoli's work is amazing. I have his Joker tie, gloves, and pants, best I could have gotten aside from taking the stuff from the set.

225420_123545877724936_120248134721377_182762_3967775_n.jpg

I just ordered a Leatherface tie (guess what I'm going to be for Halloween this year?) and wanted to express how cool it is that you include free shipping. Can't wait to get the tie!

Mr. Magnoli, your "Deckard" necktie from "Blade Runner" is real good, and affordable. How about THIS "Deckard" necktie, which Harrison Ford wore during the ending scenes from "Blade Runner"???:)

7266-harrison-ford-deckard-blade-runner.jpg

Last edited:
Any other photos of that Deckard tie? And the Dick Tracy tie is one that I've had several requests for so, as long as I don't forget about it.... I'll do a run of those.

You know, i can't find one now, but i've seen a few ties that look exactly like Dick Tracy's on eBay fairly recently. I think i was looking under 'red striped ties', or something similar. Keep an eye out 'cos most of the time the thing you want has got the wrong name anyway, and you just happen to see it by chance.

The Leatherface tie arrived today -- great job! It's a nice, quality tie that I'll be using outside of a costume piece.

Now if only you sold yellow butchers' aprons...

I've got two 10th ties to finish before starting on any 11th bows.

Now there's a question. 11's first tie, at least, was a clip on - but who wants a clip on?:lol

Also, with the Ricci and Armani ties, that's most of 10's neckties done. Any chance of the Idiot's Lantern one for us completists?

david-tennant-and-thomas-nash-brown-tie-with-repeating-s-shaped-woven-motif-gallery.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back