Old School -- Font identification!

CTF

Sr Member
Okay, thanks to the member below, I got a nice cap of the "MITCH-A-PALOOZA" poster... but I still need to recreate it!

Anyone recognise this font?

Out of the [nearly] 100 fonts that I've got, I can only find one that's pretty close: Impact [BOLD]. But even that needs to be manipulated a bit.

Anyone?

Thanks! :D

----

Yup, I need some more screencaps taken... from Old School. Dunno if anybody here owns it, though? :confused

I just need any clear shots of the "MITCH-A-PALOOZA" poster. A buddy's 30th is coming up, so I thought I'd make the [accurate :cool] poster for his party. He's a bit of a fan. :D

Anyone?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Re: Old School -- Screencap Request!

You're in luck, man, I just happened to have Old School sitting on my computer desk right now!

PDVD_000.jpg

Re: Old School -- Screencap Request!

You, sir, are a legend!

Thanks heaps!

And the thing is even more simple than I thought! :D

This is what I whipped up for my buddy's birthday.

Sure, it is not completely accurate. But he loved it, which is all that matters. :) And a lot of people recognized the poster, too. :cool

It really should say BEVAN-PALOOZA, but it didn't look right on the poster. The font... well, it isn't a perfect match. And I didn't want to manipulate it too much. Ah well, it looks okay. I edited out the address, obviously. I don't think they'd want people turning up for BEER and LIVE MUSIC after the party. :lol

Thanks for the help, guys! :D

EDIT: Man, that is some crummy compression! :wacko

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back