Museum Replicas Sword of Storm Shadow

CeSquared

Sr Member
I was able to get the Sword of Storm Shadow and Sword of Snake Eyes for pretty cheap recently and this just arrived today so I took her out for some pics. The Sword of Snake Eyes is on the way and I'll do the same when it arrives.

The box is bright with a lot of graphics including a mini bio of Storm Shadow on the back along with the picture that was on the original SS cardback.

ImportedPhotos00035.jpg

It comes nicely and securely boxed.
ImportedPhotos00036.jpg

The handle is all white and features 2 cobras facing opposite directions.
ImportedPhotos00043.jpg

ImportedPhotos00044.jpg

The Tsuba also features the cutout of the Cobra logo.
ImportedPhotos00042.jpg

It is actually a very balanced sword. Much more balanced than the UC LOTR swords. It is also VERY sharp. While the blade is advertised as white powdercoated. The cutting edge is uncoated so half of the blade is white and the other half is steel. I would have preferred one or the other, all white or all steel.

ImportedPhotos00040.jpg

ImportedPhotos00041.jpg
\

It is still a very nice looking replica and will go nicely with my Snake Eyes sword that is coming. (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Very cool, please post your Snake Eyes pics when you get it. I don't suppose there are any more "cheap" ones where you got yours? :love

Very cool, please post your Snake Eyes pics when you get it. I don't suppose there are any more "cheap" ones where you got yours? :love

I got this one for $80 on the Bay.

I found the Snake Eyes sword for $100 at a local comic shop but they are shipping a new one from Southern California.

Retail is normally $195 each.

Makes one want to put a Storm Shadow costume together. Very nice pice. Friend of mine told me bout them when they came out wish I got them.

wow, the cobra emblem on the hand guard is a very nice touch! I might have to pick one of these up! thanks for sharing!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back