44" Studio scale 1/24th scale Transporter

Beautiful mate!. Always love seeing these big eagle buildups. Is this a total scratch with your own molds from your own patterns or something else?. Either way I look forward to your progress dude!. Pics lots of pics please, please.
Stu:love

Beautiful mate!. Always love seeing these big eagle buildups. Is this a total scratch with your own molds from your own patterns or something else?. Either way I look forward to your progress dude!. Pics lots of pics please, please.
Stu:love

Hey Stu,

I had the masters commissioned and molded these myself. Thank you for the compliment. I'll post more photos.

Real NICE!!!!

How much is one of those kits?

Regards

Alfredo

This thread is just for the builtup, but since you ask:

The CM will be selling for:

CM top/bottom/rear - $100
with inner wall - $110
with resin disks - $105
whole set - $115

Hopefully this won't be moved to the Junkyard section.

Thanks,

Robert

Looks awesome! I don't know how much work you're up for but a junkyard thread might not be a bad idea :)

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Dave C

Looks spectacular. I look forward to your progress. I've always hesitated at building the big 44" as I've never been able to get the command module right. Nice to hear you are thinking a complete transporter. I'd be in for one.
Cheers, Kevin

Eagle One! LIFTOFF!

imageuploadimagehl9.jpg

Is this CM part of a larger kit? AB models used to have a limited 44" kit and a 24" inch kit. I used a lot of those photos from there reference to start my own 24" scratchbuild of the entire Eagle. Recently unpacked it after my move to start back into it. Will post into a new thread when I get the chance. Maybe we can compare notes. :)

Is this CM part of a larger kit? AB models used to have a limited 44" kit and a 24" inch kit. I used a lot of those photos from there reference to start my own 24" scratchbuild of the entire Eagle. Recently unpacked it after my move to start back into it. Will post into a new thread when I get the chance. Maybe we can compare notes. :)

I would love to see a thread of the AB 44". Those are pretty rare. Yes, this will be part of a larger series of model parts. Eventually the other resin parts will be released.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back