"I need a vaction" T2 Leather Jacket from Bates!!!!

ReturningSon

Hi guys

After ordering an Indy VI jacket from Tony Nowak, I have decided to go ahead and maybe get an original Bates Leather T2 jacket. Just curious but does anyone have one and would like to share some thoughts, pics??? Here is a pic of the jacket bates has. I am going there this Saturday to talk to Dawn Bates and get measured. They also have a screen used Hero T2 jacket there ( might snap some pics). Just curious if anyone bought from them before and how accurate the jacket is in terms of authenticity and screen appearence!

terminatorvn7.jpg

Hi,
how did you get on at Bates? Dawn is a really nice person, very helpful. I'll be ordering a T2 jacket soon.It would be great if you managed to get some pics of the screen used one they have in the shop.
T.

AND, a thread fades into oblivion. Almost.

I may also be paying Bates a visit. They've been just off my main commute home for twenty years now, and I've never stopped.

I am very curious as to the quality, grade, look, and feel of the original leather. Seems from the film that the leathers (jacket and pats) drape and flow as if they are a thinner, lighter grade of leather compared to the almost "couch-like" leather of some cheaper knock-offs.

Also curious exactly what the specs / measurements were on the pants, and how they were sized and cut to fit over the Austrian Oak's tree-trunk legs...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back