Custom Batman Begins Costume WIP..

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
In the works, sure...but it's just a time filler...a distraction from the other stuff we've got going on.
I had some left over silicone pigment from a previous contract and decided to see what a custom Begins outfit would look like. There's not a whole lot going on with it yet but I do plan to give it some copper and bronze elements as well...kinda like the Nomex suit had. if nothing more than little points to focus into, or just translucent washes...I'm not really sure yet but I want it to be different and along the Nomex suit philosophy.
Just something to get away from the usual stuff. It's still a WIP with no real rush or deadline so it'll be for my own collection.

IMG_2490.jpg

You can see how the left and right sides dont yet match. I'm still experimenting with what could be cool, what may work and what looks silly.

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

I'm torn as to which cowl to use, but seeing as I'll be flocking parts of this torso...I'm thinking this cowl could be cool on it...

Untitled-1-1.jpg

The entire head and neck of the cowl is flocked so it has a suede type of finish to it...and I'm doing some of that to my torso above soooo...could be a cool tie in.

Yes/No?
Thoughts...suggestions..oh and yea, look for this to be complete sometime in 2022. Not sooner...:)

David

luvin it. and im not a big batman fan even tho i have some bits n bobs but this one is deffo a great example

Quote: look for this to be complete sometime in 2022

I hope not :) Pm sent

I love the details on that body.

I'm digging that carbon fiber texture too. I think that little bit of detail brings it a little more into the realm of realism myself. Great work.

I second that. I love the texture too. The cowl is considerably different than the Begins cowl... of course I didn't really like the Begins cowl. Your's is better.

Why would it take so long to finish? You seem to be doing really well.

damn, that looks absolutely stunning, David!
GREAT WORK! :love:thumbsup

i too loved the look of the former Nomax suit.
if i had your skills i would have tried something similar...

can´t wait to see progress pics, even if its 2022... :lol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back