Which dream prop would you want?

I really like Broom's box of stuff...I also really like the box of everyone's powers in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I think I may have a thing for boxes....

Starship Trooper Morita assault rifle with the shotgun attachment. I'd pay at least a $220 with shipping included, depending on the accuracy.
That or the Ronon Dex blaster from Stargate Atlantis. " at least $150 ", if it has all the bells and whistles.

An unrealist/impossible prop/vehicle would be a 1:1 fully functional VF-19 from Robotech.

Last edited:
Forbidden Planet was the first SF movie I saw when I was a kid, I was stunned by the sight of Robbie the Robot,
many years later I read something about a movie studio prop auction and the original Robbie was going to be sold.
Since then I dreamed about having Robbie standing in my den along with my other dream prop the original movie
used Time Machine from the 1961 film.
They would be a couple killer props to own.

73, Ron w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/

Ron in Radio Heaven.jpg

I know it isn't an actual movie prop and it's not real, but I would pay as much as it costed to get my hands on the bike from the Deadpool game. You know the one that he attaches rockets and stuff onto and puts trash in to power it? Really, who wouldn't want it?

- - - Updated - - -

A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy book out of metal with an el panel that lights up when you open it.

That would be awesome. I would also like the Marvin the Android costume. I just hope his depression doesn't stick with the prop!

well firstly I'd have to win the lottery first...then I would pay $50,000 for a Back to the Future DeLorean....hahaha

The tricky part is to find something that isn't already made or being made by someone else already....I'll think about it.....

I would love the Ark of The Covenant from Raiders. Wanted to make one for Halloween with leds in the bottom plus a way to make fog roll out!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back