Which dream prop would you want?

The Inquisitor's helmet from Red Dwarf.

The_Inquisitor_Red_Dwarf.jpg

:cool

Greetings,

On a large scale;

A working Klingon Captain's chair as seen in ST III on the bridge of the BoP. Elevated with full lighting effects and power swivel. I desire it to be interactive with the lighting effects and electronics of the room itself. This would be the main feature in my finished basement/game room.

A more realistic prop would be a Canon Warrior's Sash. As worn by Gowron and other principle characters in TNG episodes.

If one were to be able to accommodate me at least with the Sash then I request you send a pm.

A full size alien queen in my Living room! Well that wont happen but I did just break the piggy bank on a pulse rifle! It arrives later this week!

Since it was specified not on the market... All metal Jayne pistol (Boo) built up from a working Pietta Le Mat and built to screen used specs. (Chambered for cartridges, etc)

As to price... well that's tricky. But if I had the money, price would be no object.

Well a working replica Black powder La Mat runs about $800 us then just go from there for the extra bits. :)

I would want the Quidditch set from Harry Potter and the Sorcerers/Philosophers Stone.

Actually, anything from the Potter films would rock, but that would be the dream prop.

you should all be ashamed of yourselves

WORKING LIGHTSABER!!!
anyone who says they never dreamed of it is a liar liar pants on fire, :p

i'd pay what it would cost.

i'll give another +1 to the Raven Bar headpiece. solid cast bronze

Necronomicon exmortis (i'm gonna try it myself some day)

Light of Arendil done right, not that solid plastic POS from Noble Collection

the silver training circle medallion from Mask of Zorro

Colonel Docotor Spalko :love:love:love

It'd have to go with a full sized Millenium Falcon or Landspeeder.

Also a wearable Robocop suit with working gun leg door would be pretty awesome.

I second the working lightsaber, but if I had to pick a prop that I actually had a chance of getting, I would go for the Aztec wood carvings from National Treasure 2.

Screen accurate dragon handle Katana from Highlander.

I know the actual prop's not very pretty to look at but i'd love to have a true copy. No one has ever made a straight replica of this sword.

Last edited:
Dream props for me ?

5 Megawatt laser from 'Real Genius'

Home-made nuclear bomb from 'The Manhattan Project'

Price would depend of pics of the prototype of course.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back