Total Recall "Wanted Kuato" poster - free paper prop

LeMarchand

Sr Member
So, here i am, working the nightshift in the psych ward in the hospital. Yesterday between preparing the meds for the next day and watching "the Mist" i saw that the propstore had one of these posters for sale. After identifying the font, i tried to recreate it as accurately as possible.

This one is free to download for all. It is intended for personal use and i don't want to see them on Ebay etc. like the last paperprop i shared here (Paperphone from Ultraviolet).

Printsize is 11" x 7"

download the .PDF file here:http://members.home.nl/shadowrunner/props/recallposter/RECALL-KUATO-POSTER.pdf

recallposter.jpg

Yes, very cool...perhaps a little more space between the letters in the word "WANTED" on top of piece....except that, really nice and great work.

Many thanks to you.

While my "recall" is too bad to remember anything from this movie except for the nose instrument, I'm going to save a copy of this for the next time I watch the film.

Thank you very much for sharing you work, I like it :thumbsup

Reward: Negotiable.

Effing cheap ass Cohaagen! :lol

We all know how that deal would have gone....

Tell you what, maybe I let you live!

Great job! The only thing I can see that isnt an exact match is where the letters in the red box are - "description..." - they're alomst right over to the edge of the box.

Thats why we're here right? To be picky?

It looks very well done!! If you want to be VERY picky then you should round every corner of the WANTED & KUATO. The ends of the letters and interior angles are rounded and softer. Very Nice though! And since the real prop is selling for $600+ this is a bargain!!!

Brad

Thanks for sharing!
Very trusting of you.
Hope you don't get screwed by some lurker who wants money for these (a la "Troops")

And I just happened to watch this 2 weeks ago for the 1st time since the theatrical release.

Nice job on another one of your props- you've got skill in paper too.
BTW: how's that SGA Ancient blaster coming?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back