Batmobile License Plate

kdawg1

Sr Member
Looking for a license plate for the Batmobile, I've seen a black plate with white lettering BAT-1 with Gotham City under the Bat-1 . A guy on ebay had them but no longer has any. I wanted to get one for Adam West to sign He'll be in town here in October. Any help on this would be great!

Thank you

Looking for a license plate for the Batmobile, I've seen a black plate with white lettering BAT-1 with Gotham City under the Bat-1 . A guy on ebay had them but no longer has any. I wanted to get one for Adam West to sign He'll be in town here in October. Any help on this would be great!

Thank you

Kdawg1,

You may want to rethink that notion.

At Dragon-Con he was charging $50 each for a signature and refused to sign many items such as the Hot Wheels 1:18 Batmobile!

He also raised his rate considerably if the thought that it would add value to the item as he did with someone who asked him to sign a 1966 Batman movie poster that had already been autographed by everyone from the cast except him!

Can you say GOUGING!!!!?

My advice is, forget about it. Adam West was at Dragon Con this past Labor Day weekend. He would only sign photos. Mainly the ones he was selling. I saw him turn down signing a fan's Hot Wheels 1:18 Batmobile. Gave him some BS story that he had an agreement with Hot Wheels. Has anyone seen an Adam West signed Hot Wheels 1:18 Batmobile? I thought not. He's afraid that someone might get an item signed, sell it on Ebay, and make more money than him. By the way, Mr. West now gets a whopping $50.00 minimum to sign anything. I'm so glad I met him back in the days when he would sign for free at car shows, etc... I've got a stack of photos, Life Magazine, and other items in my collection he signed back in the day. I think all celebrities are now sticking it to the fans for a signature. I understand that most of these people are out of work, but they should realize that not everyone is looking to get a signature and slap it on Ebay. Most fans really want to meet these people because they admire their work and want a personalized signature. I think celebrities should charge a lower price for a personalized signature. Just my opinion. Well...good luck in your Adam West signature experience. And watch out for Adam's money grubbing agent Fred. Adam has him be the "bad-guy" when he's sticking it to you.

OUCH Thanks for the heads up! I have a few of his sigs but never met him in person! Yep thats crap to treat folks like that.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back