X-Files Props

BudaFett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I used to watch the series when I was younger with my Mother. Now I'm 19 and am watching the series all over again thanks to DVD. I'm wondering what prop replicas are out there, and which ones are "legal" to have? Are there any scully and mulder IDs? Can anyone led me into the right direction?

Excellent, I'll try a WTB in the junkyard first. I really want a set of badges and a pack of ciggs from cancer man.

Cancer Man smokes Morley's--there's downloadable files to make your own pack in one of the "paper prop" threads here (the really big 40+ page one I think).

I have morley packs FROM the prop master of the show if you are interested.

Some people like MattMunson have some screen used stuff from the show. As well as what he thought was screen used but I think maybe not. Like the shirt dangle one.

Ebay and the web all together these days have SOOO many props available for the x-files. The hardest prop to come by is the actual metal FBI replica badge. Many people have thought the badge says something special like the word paranormal. Not true. They were rented from my work. Plain ol' FBI badges.

I'll have to look around for my props in storage and post pics. I have a few. Like the Alien FireWand from season 6, Alien ice pick Weapon (one metal one rubber), Spitz sunflower seeds (actualy printed on package not the fake boring sticker on davids sunflower seeds you see all over internet), alien implant from pilot episode, among others.

I'm shocked no photos here. Does anyone know if the "free paper props" thread has X-files" stuff? It is over 50 pages long and I don't feel liek searching.

Heres some pics of my Mulder ID with metal badge

mulder001.jpg

mulder002.jpg

Thats awesome, where did you pick it up at? I doubt i could make a reasonable offer on the screen used ones

The wallet and ID's came from fellow RPF member sctcarts, the metal badge I managed to get off of Ebay.
I had to modify the badge area of the wallet as the metal badge was slightly larger than the cut out

The wallet and ID's came from fellow RPF member sctcarts, the metal badge I managed to get off of Ebay.
I had to modify the badge area of the wallet as the metal badge was slightly larger than the cut out

That meal badge that megamicrofish has is perfect. I hate the crapy resin ones I see floating around. The metal ones are probably pretty hard to find.

What kind of backing does that badge have? Is it like a clip, pin/clasp, or lug?

And how did sctcarts badges stay in there?

What kind of backing does that badge have? Is it like a clip, pin/clasp, or lug?

And how did sctcarts badges stay in there?

The original resin badge was glued in but it pulled off pretty easily.
The metal badge has a clip on the back, I glued a small piece of leather with a slot in the wallet and the badge just slips in and out

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back