Propatorium at Fallcon! (Minnesota) - now with pictures

OB10

Sr Member
Okay, all you Midwest prop cats! Some of you know that Fallcon is coming up. Fallcon is a comic convention put on by the Midwest Comic Book Collector's Association at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. No, not as big as the San Diego or Chicaga comic cons, but getting bigger and better every year! http://www.mncba.com/Fallcon/

Some of you also know that Minnesota Jones and I have put on a Propatorium at Marscon for the last couple years. (And it's been a lot of fun!) So the MNCBA crowd have requested, nay, demanded! that we bring Replica Prop Goodness to Fallcon as well. We saw our duty, so we're doing it.

So, the first weekend of October, at the Grandstand, at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds will have not only lots of cool comics and collectibles, real, live superheroes and probably a Batmobile, Batbike and Ghosbuster's vehicle, but a bunch of props and models. If you're in the area then, or if you want to show off some of your toys, it'll be pretty much the place to be.

I have some pics from this last Marscon up on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/24502629@N04/ , and Mike has some on www.minnesotajones.com. Mike/MN Jones won't be there this time around. (It's his anniversary, and I guess he likes his wife and doesn't want her to kill him or something... :lol) But Spcglider (everyone's favorite Daggit and ray gun builder) is going to be there, too. If you're in the area, or want to show off some cool props or spaceship models, let us know! We'll find some space for you.

Last edited:
Re: Propatorium at Fallcon! (Minnesota) this weekend

Bump for the "it's coming up in a couple days!":lol

Re: Propatorium at Fallcon! (Minnesota) this weekend

Looks like a blast!

One year I'll make it up for that! One year I tell ya!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back