Hellboy Prop: Broom's Box. Need info.

I checked the whole thread and saw that the high-res drawings Adam posted is missing and only the smaller ones are left.
Here are the larger one:

sd55.jpg

vcax.jpg

I uploaded a picture of the ***** baby image to Tineye imagesearch and found the original picture:
It just have some different colors on the arc background, a blue'ish color instead of the black
Giotto_di_Bondone_-_Madonna_and_Child_-_WGA09326.jpg

Very exciting! &nbsp;<br>I can't wait to see how it's going with these builds. If you have any questions (and I'm sure you will) go ahead and post them here. If I don't respond in a timely manner, PM me and I'll pop in. This box is one of my prized possessions.&nbsp;<br><br>a

Very exciting! *<br>I can't wait to see how it's going with these builds. If you have any questions (and I'm sure you will) go ahead and post them here. If I don't respond in a timely manner, PM me and I'll pop in. This box is one of my prized possessions.*<br><br>a

Nice to have you here Adam :), Can you tell me if the box is stained? In one of the pictures you posted of the drawers you can clearly see the original clear wood color on the backside and on the sides there appears to have been stained to make them look older.

Adam,

When you get a minute, can you post the dimensions of the small, self-contained box that has a key in it in your photos? This looks very much like the box my surgical loupes came in but I doubt i will get that lucky!

I don't think I have overlooked the dimensions elsewhere in the thread, but I might have.

Thanks!

Got this far tonight. Note how I have purposely made the finger joints a little crappy so they look like they got loose over the years…

Yeah, right…

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392015989.877374.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392016033.762187.jpg

Very exciting! *<br>I can't wait to see how it's going with these builds. If you have any questions (and I'm sure you will) go ahead and post them here. If I don't respond in a timely manner, PM me and I'll pop in. This box is one of my prized possessions.*<br><br>a

And we all know your love affair with boxes! :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back